Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Free Ultimate Alzheimers' Rescue Program

Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professinals,

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be

Here are more interesting dementia brain boosting Corrier-journal.comactivities

Here is a dementia music activity

Please join me in the Alzheimer's Disease Community on Medpedia

Paying For Alzheimer's Care

If you did not get a copy of my Ultimate Alzheimer's Care Rescue Program
either because it sold out, you decided to wait, or maybe the price
was not right for you....I totally understand. But I've come up with a way that 50 people can get a
FRE*E evaluation copy of the $297 program.

You only need to meet a few conditions in order to receive your evaluation copy.

1. Be willing and able to go through the materials in the next two weeks.
2. Be willing to complete a short 5 minute survey following your completion of
my course.
3. Be willing to call a pre-recorded phone line and leave an audio testimonial
about your experience with the program (I will provide instructions on this later)
4. Be willing to let me use your audio testimonial along with your full name, state and
a picture of you that you send to me.

Thats it! Sounds like a fair deal doesn't it? A FRE*E copy of my sold out $297 program
just for going through the program and spending about 5-10 minutes of your time
to do a quick survey and leave an audio testimonial that I can use to help
other people learn more about the program!

I'm trying to get as much feedback as I can about the program and the testimonials
will also help other people decide whether the program is right for them.

The first 5o people who contact me will get their copy. You must contact me at:

alzproducttest@yahoo.com

Thanks
Brian Willie

No comments:

Blog Flux Directory
alzheimersideas - whereIstand.com

Fitness is important in dementia prevention. Click below for more info