Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Lifestyle Habits to Delay Alzheimer's Disease

FitcomHealth.com
Proactive Steps you can start doing today for better mental health and preventing Alzheimer's Disease
By Phyllis Staff, Ph.D.

Argh! Where are my glasses? I put them down…to do what? And when?

As the daughter of an Alzheimer's patient, this inability to keep up with everyday items, like my glasses and car keys, drives me absolutely nuts! Absent-mindedness has always plagued me. Now, it keeps me anxious and guessing. Is this an early sign of Alzheimer's disease? Could I end up like my father, crippled with this disease? I decided to stop worrying about it and act!

I searched the latest literature to see what techniques (no prescriptions, thank you!) could prevent or delay the onset of Alzheimer's disease. Here are some of the things I found.......read more

No comments:

Blog Flux Directory
alzheimersideas - whereIstand.com

Fitness is important in dementia prevention. Click below for more info